? ??????????????Love Takes You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (61 Ratings)??9316 Grabs Today. 66567 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????????????Music Falls off the Page? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (35 Ratings)??9249 Grabs Today. 35657 Total G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Jumaat, 14 September 2012

SAENG-IL CHUKKA HAE TO ME~

image

Today i want to fight n kick all the unhappiness think. Today and the day after this i want be the happiest person in the world. I want to thank to my mom. Eomma jeongmal gomawo. Eomma Manhi Saranghaeyo~ Hope i can put a smile on your face in your whole life. I want you to be happy and healthy. Don't get sick okay. I will make u proud. Thanks also to My Appa n my whole family for gave me the feel of family. I feel i'm not alone with such a DAEBAK!! NAE GAJANG CHIN-HAN CHINGU 


NOR AZURA CHE MOHD

&

HAFIZA AZLIN 

And also to my otherzzz~ FrENzz who really nice to me. Thanks to all of you and "LOVE U" foreverrrrrrr....



So eVeRyOnE~ Let's Party hehehe...


image



image


image

image

image



image



image


image



image


animated gifs birthday 10


TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Catat Ulasan