? ??????????????Love Takes You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (61 Ratings)??9316 Grabs Today. 66567 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????????????????????????????Music Falls off the Page? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (35 Ratings)??9249 Grabs Today. 35657 Total G BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sabtu, 31 Disember 2011

SBS AWARD CEREMONY 2011 - JAEJOONG (JYJ) RED CARPET




TRANSLATION :

Q: How are you feeling?
JJ: Because it’s my first time attending (this event), i’m feeling very nervous, but i’m enjoying myself too.

Q: There are many of your fans waiting outside. What is your new year wish/greeting?
JJ: I hope that 2012 will be smooth-sailing for everyone. I will also work hard to present greater acting skills.

Q: Do you think you’ll win an award?
JJ: I..don’t know.

Q: Did you have a good dream?
JJ: I couldn’t sleep, i only slept at 6AM. I’m feeling nervous.

By: SBSNOW1

0 comments:

Catat Ulasan